Our Book group meets every Wednesday at 6:00 pm at St. Mary Magdalene. We are reading “Having A Mary Heart in a Martha World:” by Joanna Weaver. Come join us in faith sharing. Any questions please contact Kathy DeMass at email@example.com or Susie Gallo at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL ARE WELCOME!
The book group offers much more than reading:
1. Fellowship, laughter, and open chat.
2. Reading aloud together and discussing what was read.
3. Praying together before, during, and after the meetings.
4. Doing small service projects that make a difference.
5. Support and encouragement in helping each other make progress in virtue.