We are reading Resisting Happiness, by Matthew Kelly
The book group offers much more than reading:
1. Fellowship, laughter, and open chat.
2. Reading aloud together and discussing what was read.
3. Praying together before, during, and after the meetings.
4. Doing small service projects that make a difference.
5. Support and encouragement in helping each other make progress in virtue.
All are welcome to come and share this journey of faith. Please come to St. Mary Magdalene any Wednesday night at 6:00pm and give it a try!
Contact Susie Gallo at email@example.com, or Kathy DeMass at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in attending.